Spicy Paneer Fried Rice Recipe Summary – Click to view
Are you looking for information about how to prepare Spicy Paneer Fried Rice? Check this article to know about the ingredients required and the method of preparation for Spicy Paneer Fried Rice.
Paneer is known as Cottage Cheese and is enjoyed all over the world. There are certain areas where people do not like Cottage Cheese and thus may not like it. Paneer does not have its own taste. But when it is added to any preparation, it gives a rich and smooth feel to the preparation. Thus, even when you add spices, the tastes of the spices gets reduced and leaving a tinge of every spice in your mouth which can be relished in your tongue for a quite long time and may even be well registered in your brain. So, check the ingredients required below and also about how to prepare Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Fried Rice.
- Basmati rice 1 cup
- Pure ghee / butter 2 tablespoon
- Garlic fined chopped
- Chilly 1 chopped
- Onion 1 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilly powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala (Indian Curry spice mix) 1 teaspoon
Method of Preparation
- Start with cooking the basmati rice. Check here to know how to wash and cook rice in complete detail. After the rice is cooked, set it aside to cool down.
- Now, take a pan and heat the ghee or butter that you have taken.
- When the ghee / butter gets hot, put the cottage cheese on to it and fry them. After frying, remove excess of the ghee / butter and keep them aside.
- Now, put the onion, garlic, ginger, green chilly together in the pan and fry them for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala (Indian Curry Spice mix) and coriander powder. Fry all the ingredients together for a minute.
- Now add rice to the mixture, add salt and mix everything properly.
- After mixing it properly, fry the whole mixture for five minutes.
- Now, after 5 minutes, add the Cottage cheese (Paneer) pieces, lightly stir it , taking care that the paneer pieces are not broken.
Serving the Cottage Cheese Fried Rice
Using a Spatula, serve the prepared rice on a plate. Spread it evenly do that it looks nice and all colors of the rice are seen.
Garnish the rice with coriander leaves.
On the side or by using a side bowl, serve yogurt and fresh salad.
Your Cottage Cheese (Paneer) Spicy Fried Rice is ready to be served and relished!