Many a times we have a desire to have something special and different food to eat to satisfy our taste buds. But when we think of doing some recipe, we are many a times left thinking about what do we make? Well, in such a situation check out this recipe, about How to make Eight Jewel Rice?
Eight Jewel Rice is a non vegetarian preparation in which you can add Meat, chicken, Prawns, Crabs, Eggs, Mushrooms, Green peas and Spring Onions. This is a nice preparation and will help you to change your taste and enjoy your meal.
- 2 cup basmati rice
- 1 cup cooked meat
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup cooked prawn
- 1 cup crabs (without flesh)
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 cup green peas
- 2 boiled eggs
- Spring Onions – cut into small pieces
- 4 table spoon soya sauce
- 2 table spoon olive oil
- Cook the rice and then keep it aside.
- Let the rice cool down for some time. You may even take the rice out of the cooking vessel and spread it so that it cools down quickly.
- Now t ake a pan and start heating it. Add oil and let it heat.
- Now one by one, add meat, green peas, Spring Onion, chicken, prawns, boiled eggs and fry all of them for at least 10 minutes.
- Now add the rice and then continue frying for 5 minutes. If you feel that the mixture is becoming dry, then add more oil to the preparation.
- Now add Soya sauce and keep stirring. Do not add a lot of Soya sauce, as the preparation will turn black and a lot sour.
- Add salt and then fry it for another five minutes.
Frying properly is the key to good preparation
You may set it up in a dish, so that it looks nice to present. Your Eight Jewels Rice is ready.