Are you looking for information about how to connect your Apple iPhone with your computer? Check this article to know complete details about how to connect Apple iPhone to Computer.
Connecting your Apple iPhone to your computer helps in many different needs. Some of the needs can be as follows:
- To initiate and complete the activation process.
- To sync photos and other content on your iPhone on to the computer with the use of iTunes software.
- To access phone internet over the computer.
What is required to connect Apple iPhone to Computer?
To access your iPhone on to your computer you will require:
- A good internet connection which should preferably be a Broadband or a Optic fiber type connection (if available)
- A Mac or PC which has USB port connection of variant higher than 2.0 or 3.0.
- Macs should have operation system version OS X 10.6.8 and later
- WIndows Operation system XP SP3 and later, Vista, 7 / 8.To connect your iPhone to your computer, use Lightning to USB Cable which can be used on iPhone 5 and later. If you have iPhone 4s, you must use the 30 pin USB Cable to connect. Once connected, you will be asked to verify and trust the connection for each device.