Are you looking for a guaranteed job and also receive training as a massage therapist in the Sowa Rigpa speciality and not have to pay any money for everything. Check this job advertisement post to know more about the training and the job offer with Vana.
Vana is a wellness located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand India. It officially opened in January, 2014. The pre-opening happened in 2013 and since then Sowa rigpa, or Tibentan healing methods have been on offer for guests and Vanavasis staying at the retreat. Sowa rigpa has developed under the spearheading and developing under the guidance of doctors specialized in Tibetan medicine.
We had Men Tsee Khang who have been generous to support with a team of therapists from the starting of the Tibetan healing center and a batch of recruitment of therapists was done in last year where we had therapists placements in Delhi and Dehradun as well.
Where is the selection process?
The selection process with interviews will be conducted on the following locations:
- Delhi – 15th November
- Dharamsala – 16th November
- Bylahuppe – 17th November
- Dehradun – 18th November
Where to contact for further information?
- Phone number: +91 83929 39509
- Email address: email@example.com
- www.vana.co.in (Dehradun)
- www.therapiya.com (Delhi)
How would be the selection process?
- There will be preliminary interview at the locations mentioned above.
- Shortlisted candidates will be then giving a written test. This written test would be of general and specific knowledge. Contact at the email address and phone number for more information.
- After the written test, there would be final interview.
- Candidates who would be selected through these stages would then have a 6 month training to become a Sowa Rigpa therapist. The training will happen at Men Tsee Khang in Dharamsala.
- After completion of training, the successful candidates will be given a job with Vana as a Sowa Rigpa therapist.
- The placement will be either at Dehradun, Uttarakhand or at Delhi.
Vana looks forward to offer specialty training with career and learning options and thus are sponsoring this training course. In this course, a selected batch of students would be training into Mild Tibetan therapies and after completion of their training, will be absorbed for working at Vana, Dehradun and Therapiya in Delhi. After successful completion, the personnel will be working as a Sowa Rigpa therapist.
What are the benefits of working with Vana or Therapiya?
Vana and Therapiya already have a settled group of Sowa rigpa therapists. Looking further to expand, Vana offers the following benefits:
- Assistance with accommodation
- Shuttle service to and from your residence along designated roads
- Food – Right from Breakfast, mid-morning tea with biscuit, Lunch, Mid-day tea and evening Dinner is on offer. Through the working hours shift, one can make use of these facilities in between their treatments.
- Team gym – Want to improve on your fitness so that you can improve on your performance? Vana offers a gym facility for team members in the work campus itself. No need to spend money on gym outside. Save your money and get more benefits on health with good quality food and exercise.
- One can also make use of the meditation and Yoga room to perform Yoga or just meditate. This can be in the morning or evening before or after your work shift hours.
- Vana/Therapiya offer health insurance for self and family. One can include their spouse and children and also their parents after verification with Human Capital.
Other benefits include Personal accident insurance for self and learning and developing opportunities.
If you need more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.