Are you looking for an opportunity to work in one of the top positions of Wellness industry? Wanting to engage your experience to foster an establishment with your contributions? If so, then check this job post article to know more about the post of Assistant Wellness Director at Vana Retreats in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
- Employer: Vana Retreats
- Address: Vana Retreats, Vana Malsi Estate, Near Max Hospital, Mussoorie Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India – 248001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- URL: http://vanaretreats.com/
- Phone: (+91) 83929 39509, (+91) 83929 39524
- Job Location: Dehradun
A little about Vana Retreats
Vana Retreats is one of the best Retreats in India until now. It is located in the Malsi Estate and brings together various wellness therapies together with Ayurveda, Sowa Rigpa, Yoga, Natural therapies, Spa, Fitness and Aqua. Vana Retreats is Founded, owned and directed by Mr. Veer Singh.
Information about the post of Assistant Wellness Director
The Assistant Wellness Director will be working in the Wellness Department of Vana Retreats. This position is open to apply until 30 June 2015.
Education qualification required
Candidates looking for applying for this position should be a graduate in Hospitality sector, but should be welll acquainted with the concept and working of Wellness.
Essential Experience Required
- The candidate should have a strong experience of 10+ years in leading teams involved in Wellness. Experience in Hospitality, Spa, Health Resort and similar establishments will be well accounted.
- Candidate must have very well understanding with regards to financial management, budgets, profit and loss inventory management and control, material management as well.
- Candidate should also possess management skills when it comes to managing and directing large Wellness Teams and activities.
Desirable Experience Required
- Should understand the wellness industry in and out and be able to contribute well to the functioning of Vana Retreats.
- Should have a genuine interest in Wellness activities and be also able to well connect with the offerings at Vana.
- Should be familiar with the traditional healing systems and also with the Complimentary and Alternative Medicinal Systems.
- Should be able to build business relationships easily and help in the propagation of the Wellness at Vana Retreats.
- Should be proficient in software tools like MS Office and familiar with software related to property management, reservations and billing. Additional training if required will be provided inhouse after completion of induction.
- Should be completely conversant with Health, Safety, Fire and Emergency procedures.
Language Skill requirements
Candidate must be fluent in English should be able to Read, Write, Communicate and talk very well in English, as well should have good presentation skills.
The position of AWD is in the following Lineage of Management:
- Retreat Director
- Associate Wellness Director
- Wellness Director
- Assistant Wellness Director
- Wellness Operations Manager | Wellness Experience Manager | Head of Spa
- Assistant Wellness Operations Manager
Main Responsibilities as a Assistant Wellness Director
As a AWD, candidate will be handling the following responsibilities:
- To work along with the Wellness Director in overseeing as well as directing the overall working and functioning of the Department of Wellness at Vana.
- To work hand in hand with the different departments of Vana to ensure best guest experience from Pre-Arrival until Post-Departure.
- To check and verify the different operations and administrations of the various spaces of Wellness.
- To organise meetings, facilitate and attend meetings in different departments as required. Summarise related meetings, address key concerns, undertake managerial part and meet different goals.