We all know that the State Bank of India is one of the best banks in India, with international connectivity and the best of internet applications that any Indian bank can provide. Check this article to know more about the different services provided by SBI to make banking easier.
Table of Contents
Unlimited Banking with State Bank of India
Banking is now no more limited to going to the Bank branch and doing your transactions over the counter. Now a days, in fact you do not even need to go to the bank over many months and only when you need to get a stamp on your bank account statement or other such matters. At the same time, State Bank of India has been a favourite bank and it has shown 23% growth in their profits over the previous year. With such a tremendous user base, lakhs and crores of accounts, Digital channels have immensely helped the growth of the bank. Read this article to know more about the different digital products presented by the State Bank of India. Such has been the effect of the Digital products by SBI, that nearly 68% of banking transactions are being done through the various digital channels of the bank.
In the current theme of Banker to Digital India, the following SBI products can be of immense help to make banking for us easier.
Technology initiatives from SBI in the past few years
- SBI mCash – Using this facility one can transfer money to any person to any bank, if just their bank account connected mobile number or email address is known.
- Quick Transfer – This facility enables to send money up to 5000 Rupees to other SBI account without the need of registering beneficiary. This facility can be availed for transfer within SBI Bank accounts only.
- SBI Quick – Access Basic banking services just by giving a missed call to a dedicated number or by sending an SMS.
- Online Overdraft against Fixed Deposit – This service can be availed if you need money. This can be done if you have an existing Fixed deposit of Term Deposit or Short Term deposit as well. This can also be done directly through internet banking.
- Online loan against shares – This facility can be availed if you want to have a loan with your demat account shares as collaterals. Again, for this whole procedure, you do not need to go to the bank.
- Online Loan Application Portal – This is a online platform where you can apply for loans of various types. They are either Home, Car, Education or Personal loans. You can also check your loan eligibility or get instant e-approvals for loans over here.
- Digital Banking Outlets – State Bank of India has launched sbiNTOUCHLite branches. One can experience state-of-the-art digital banking facilities.
- Tying up with major m-Commerce and e-Commerce players – SBI is getting various MoUs with leading e-Commerce players like Amazon and Snapdeal with great deals and offers.
- SBI e-corners – Here you can access facilities like depositing and withdrawing money, transfering money, updating passbook and many other services round the clock.
- Contactless Debit Card – These are a new breed of Debit Cards where you do not have to swipe or insert the cards. The card be just tapped at equipped POS units and ATM machines. This makes a transaction even more secure.
- State Bank Tech Learning Center – Do not get baffled with all the technology being put in the sector of Finance and Banking. Check this center online and get to know all about State Bank of India Banking.