Are you looking for information and recipe about how to prepare Vegetable fried rice. Check out this recipe article to know about the ingredients required along with the recipe method to prepare Vegetable fried rice.
Probably you are relaxing and enjoying your favorite serial on television. Or may be having a chat with some one on your Skype or FB. And then the phone rings. You wonder who it is. And then you get the big news. Your friend is coming to visit you in the evening! So now, what to do! You can’t let them just go like that with a chat and some juice! So you are probably now brainstorming about what can be done for them… Do not worry. Just check out this Vegetable Fried Rice recipe and give your friend a treat for the evening.
- 2 cups Basmati rice
- 1 bowl green peas
- 2 carrots cut into long pieces or diced
- 1/2 bowl cauliflower pieces
- 1/2 bowl green beans
- 1 table spoon soya sauce
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 cut Ginger
- Black pepper
- 10 – 12 cashew nuts
- First take your basmati rice, wash it and cook it. After cooking the rice, keep it aside. Check here for the method to cook rice.
- Now add the salt to the rice, then some olive oil, Soya sauce and then stir everything properly so that it becomes uniform and the oil and salt spreads everywhere.
- Now take a pan and start the gas burner.
- When the pan is heated, add oil to it.
- To this oil, add onion and stir fry it until the onion become golden brown.
- Now add all vegetables and stir fry then on high gas for five minutes.
- To this mixture add salt, black pepper and soya sauce and again stir fry it for another 2 minutes.
- Now add the Cashew nuts and the spring onion with its leaves. Stir fry it for 2 minutes
- Now mix the rice and then stir fry the whole mixture for five minutes.
- The vegetable fried rice is ready.
Preparing the Rice
Stirring with every addition is important
How to serve Vegetable Fried rice?
To serve Vegetable fried rice, take a dish (could be a steel dish or a porcelain one) and carefully spread the vegetable fried rice on to it. On the right side put up a salad which can have carrots and tomato with Olives (if available).
Serve Schezwan sauce on the left or in a small bowl.