This article describes about how to book a service or a package on IntelliSpa. Check this article to know each step to add the required service in easy and quick manner.
Going to Booking
- Click on Sales on the Main menu bar in IntelliSpa.
- Select bookings on the list
Search or Add Client
- Enter the client’s first or last name in the search box.
- Click on search or press enter.
- Once the name of the client appears in the search result, double click on the name of the client.
Adding new client
- Click on Add new member
- Enter the client information in the empty fields.
- If you wish to add more details then click on view full details.
- Click on Update Client Record
- Now click on Update to Save Details.
- Close the window by clicking on the X symbol and return to the booking screen.
Making a new booking
- Click on booking tab.
- Click on new to create a new booking or select the booking ID from the drop down list to use an existing booking.
Here you have two options, Package tab and Service tab.
- Click the package tab.
- Double click the package to Select it.
- Click the Service tab.
- Double click the service to select.
This step shows how to manually put in a booking one after the other. Usually takes the longest time to complete adding a booking.
- Click on the small Calendar button on the top right hand side. It is the second button on the right.
- The client’s booking details will be listed on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Select the day/date located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the intended item from the booking list and drag it to the Calendar.
- Select the location in the text box that appears next. Finally click on select.
- Repeat the process for all the items to be scheduled.
- Click on scheduling which is located on the top of the screen. This would be in Package tab only.
- Click on REC under the heading scheduled.
- Select the person who would be performing the service. This can be selected from the Health prof. drop down list.
- Select the preferred Location from the drop down list.
- Select the Start date of the service.
- Select Recurrence of service.
- Select schedule blocks from the drop down list. This will help provide alternative available appointment notes.
- Tick on Day’s and then select preferred time for the appointment.
- Once done, click on generate button to find out the available sessions . For sessions where the selected criteria does not generate sessions, the system tries to give options.
- Make changes and then click on Save.
- Click on the Double down arrow located on the top right hand side.
- Click on Multi Schedule.
This will present a new window which is entitled as Schedule. This has a list of services ready to be scheduled, changed or updated.Here one can check the availability of Health prof., Locations, Skills, Equipment and Clients.
Replacing Service in a Package
- Click the Down arrow on the Service to be replaced.
- Select from the list the replacement that you intend to do for the service.
Check for availability
Click on Availability for the intended service on right hand side on the line. A new window will open which says “View availability”. An option Specific is seen over here.
Specific option gives the following criteria:
- Tick ‘Preference’ (Female,Male,Any).
- Select ‘Date’.
- Select ‘Start Time’.
- Select ‘Health Prof’.
- Select ‘Location’.
- Select ‘Date’.
- Select one or more:
- Tick ‘Validate Health Prof. Availability’.
- Tick ‘Validate Location Availability’.
- Tick ‘Validate Health Prof. Skill’.
- Tick ‘Validate Equipment Availability’.
- Tick ‘Validate Client Availability’.
- Click ‘Availability’ on the left hand side. Available time intervals will appear on the right hand side.
- Click to select time interval.
- Adjust the Start time
- Click on load. A grid will appear which shows the Health Prof. available and the list of available locations. According to the load criteria, the system selects the most suitable Health profs. and locations.
- Go through the same and when you are satisfied, click on OK. Once done, it will take back to the Schedule window.
After the whole process of Multi scheduling as selected above, the Date, Time, Health prof. and Located are listed. If you are satisfied with the arrangement, then tick the select box, and Click on OK. All of the bookings now get scheduled.