This article describes about how to add notes to a treatment/session booking in IntelliSpa. Appointment notes help to update the specific person doing the treatment/session and thus is aware of the specific needs for the person in concern.
Adding Appointment notes or viewing the same requires specific rights and privileges to be given by the administrator. If you have the rights, then you can only write appointment notes or otherwise only view them.
Following are the steps involved in writing appointment notes for a treatment.
Go to Calendar
- Open IntelliSpa and log in.
- Click on Scheduling on main menu bar.
- Click on Calendar in the menu list. This drop down view also depends on your privileges. If you may not have the complete privilege, you would see Calendar in the main menu bar.
Selecting the appointment
Selecting the appointment can also be done in multiple ways. There is no correct or wrong way.
- Now when on the Calendar view, double-click on Appointment OR right-click on the appointment.
- Click on the option which says ‘Entry details’ or ‘Appointment notes’.
You will see a new window coming up with more options.
The next step is to add notes on the window present in front of you.
- Click on Add notes option.
- Select the note type from the drop down list that has been already set up by your system administrator.
- You might also have to put up the Department type, if such an option is required.
- Then in the text box below, Mention the note that is to be given. Your administrator is able to set the note with some pre-formatting which help reduce work by entering just the data required.
- Once you are done, click on OK. This will save the note. If there is an Alert box on the ‘Add note page’, you can also select it by clicking on the check box and select the date until when you want the note to be alerted.
- Once done, click on close, to get back to the Calendar.
Appointments which already have a note assigned to it, can also be viewed to understand the requirements and/or related information. Follow the steps below to view the notes.
- Double click/Right click on the appointment for which you want to view the notes. If you right-click then click on the Entry details (or Appointment notes) option from the drop down list.
- The grid page opens where in all the notes can be viewed together. They are usually arranged according to the date and time at which the note is saved.
- On this view, the note pertinent to that appointment can be viewed. If you want to view all the notes, click on ‘All Client notes’. You will be able to view those notes for which your administrator has set privileges.
In this manner, you can either write the notes or view the existing notes which could be a reference either before meeting the concerned client. Or you would be able to add notes related to that client after you meet them.
Have any questions? Get in touch with us through this contact form below.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea” required=”1″ /][/contact-form]